Adesis, a Universal Display Company (Nasdaq: OLED), is a contract research organization (CRO) supporting the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry, biotech, specialty chemistry and electronic industries. We specialize in organic and organometallic synthesis, from milligrams to multi-kilogram quantities. Our business model provides clients with organic chemistry services in three areas: early-stage research, scale up and development, and specialty manufacturing. We have an exceptional technical team and pride ourselves in our ability to solve challenging chemistry problems for our growing client base.
Adesis is an extraordinary company looking for extraordinary talent! Our mission is “Accelerate our clients’ success through innovative chemistry and solutions” and our vision is “Innovate for life.” – innovate for our clients, our colleagues, and our legacy.
Adesis offers promising careers where we live our values of innovation, ownership, and integrity.
Responsible for assisting chemist in purifications and isolation of target compounds.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform various purifications of target compounds
- Set up reactions under supervision
- Work-up, isolate and purify reactions under supervision
- Submit orders for chemicals to purchasing
- Maintain a clean and safe laboratory work area
- Maintain chemistry synthesis notebook(s) and raw material lists
- Provide oral updates to as requested
- Provides written weekly updates and final synthesis reports to supervisor(s)
- Submits compounds to analytical for purity analysis
- Characterize compounds with supervision
- Clean glassware as required
- Attend all relevant safety training
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Master of Science in Chemistry or relevant field or Bachelor of Science in chemistry or relevant field with 3-5 years of experience