Commercial Operations Associate
Adesis Inc. – a subsidiary of Universal Display Corporation (Nasdaq: OLED), a global leader in organic light emitting diodes – is a premier contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) accelerating our clients’ success in the biotech, pharmaceutical and specialty chemistry industries through our innovative chemistry and solutions.
Adesis Inc. encompasses almost 100,000 square feet of state-of-the-art laboratory and manufacturing space in two U.S. locations – New Castle and Wilmington, DE, centrally located in the Mid-Atlantic biotech/pharmaceutical hub.
Our business model provides clients with organic chemistry services in three areas: early-stage research, scale-up and development, and specialty manufacturing. We specialize in organic and organometallic synthesis, from milligrams to multi-kilogram quantities, and our exceptional technical team prides ourselves in our ability to solve challenging chemistry problems for our growing client base.
Adesis is an extraordinary company looking for extraordinary talent! Our mission is to accelerate our clients’ success through innovative chemistry and solutions, and we offer promising careers in an inclusive work environment aligned with our values of innovation, ownership and integrity.
The Commercial Operations Associate will report to the Head of Commercial and be an integral part of scaling our sales team that is poised for an expansion in 2023.
As the Commercial Operations Associate you will diagnose the health of the business using defined metrics that matter. Determine key trends and report business performance against corporate and functional goals. The right person will be dynamic, strategic, and collaborative with an ability to digest and prioritize data and craft messaging targeted to the core sales and Executive Leadership Team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This position will support the sales efforts by analyzing data across multiple platforms to help keep the team informed and on track to achieve revenue targets. You will play a key role supporting the sales team using analytics, competitor research, financial models, and operating intelligence.
Responsible for the administration and configuration of Salesforce Lightning. CRM utilization and application of add on apps to CRM. Develop Validation Rules, Workflow, and Approval Processes for Automated alerts, and Email generation.
Collaborate with cross functional team members, commercial, finance and HR to create history of sales and identify revenue targets based on growth projections and forecasting for territories and the commercial function.
Experience in developing Excel spreadsheets, configuring databases, producing operations and sales reports. Weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports created to help drive business performance.
Present regularly to the sales and executive team leaders on insights and strategic recommendations.
- Minimum Bachelor of Business Administration degree or higher
- 3+ years of experience in an operations/analytical role
- Salesforce certified as an administrator
- Highly analytical, strategic, creative thinker with strong business judgement
- Strong communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation to share, inform, improve, and maintain an open dialogue. Demonstrated ability to drive business insights in a collaborative, cross-functional environment.
- Exemplary experience using excel to translate data into insights
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with internal customers and hard charging sales team members
- Must be able to work under deadline pressure while maintaining accuracy, quality, and detail
- Knowledge of CRO/pharmaceutical industry or science background is a plus
- High level proficiency using computerized information systems and standard application software (i.e., Windows, MS Office, Word, PowerPoint, Sharepoint and MS Teams)
- Delivers Results: Takes initiatives and delivers results; Challenges self and others to create value; Takes courageous decisions and balanced risks to create value for our clients and Adesis.
- Insightful: Seeks deep understanding of stakeholders’/clients’ needs, motivations and behaviors, and translates them into insights to create value for our clients and Adesis.
- Thinks Holistically: Understands the overarching impact of one’s own actions on other areas of the business; Looks for synergies inside and outside the organization to create value for our clients and Adesis.
- Learns: Demonstrates curiosity and learns from the experience of success and failure; Proactively shares knowledge with others in order to affect continuous improvement.
- Collaborates: Develops trustful relationships with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the corporate goals and accelerate the strategy; Encourages and leverages diversity to improve outcomes.
- Champions Change: Seeks new opportunities to create value for our clients and Adesis; Supports the implementation and acceptance of change across the organization.
- Leads Others: Inspires, motivates, influences and coaches others to create value for our clients and Adesis; Creates a culture of accountability that provides space for colleagues to contribute to their fullest potential.
- Our highly competitive employee package offers medical, dental and vision benefits, which include:
- 401K Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Life, Disability and AD&D Insurance
- A generous time-off policy that includes up to twelve weeks of maternity/parental leave
We want you to start with us and retire with us.