IT Helpdesk Administrator
Adesis, a Universal Display Company (Nasdaq: OLED), is a contract research organization (CRO) supporting the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry, biotech, specialty chemistry and electronic industries. We specialize in organic and organometallic synthesis, from milligrams to multi-kilogram quantities. Our business model provides clients with organic chemistry services in three areas: early-stage research, scale up and development, and specialty manufacturing. We have an exceptional technical team and pride ourselves in our ability to solve challenging chemistry problems for our growing client base.
Adesis is an extraordinary company looking for extraordinary talent! Our mission is “Accelerate our clients’ success through innovative chemistry and solutions” and our vision is “Innovate for life.” – innovate for our clients, our colleagues, and our legacy.
Adesis offers promising careers where we live our values of innovation, ownership, and integrity.
Under general supervision, provide technical software, hardware and network problem resolution to all Adesis computer users by performing question/problem diagnosis and guiding users through step-by-step solutions in a hands on environment; clearly communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner; provide one-on-one end-user training as needed; troubleshoot network printer problems; track and escalate severe issues and problems trends to upper tier support and/or management; conduct hardware and software inventory database maintenance and reporting; and perform related work as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves problems for users of personal computer software and hardware
- Provides one-on-one end-user problem resolution for Adesis approved Personal Computer (PC) software.
- Delivers, tags, sets up, and assists in the configuration of end-user PC desktop hardware, software and peripherals.
- Diagnoses and resolves end-user network or local printer problems, PC hardware problems and e-mail.
- Coordinates timely repair of PC computer equipment covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements.
- Performs desktop hardware repair for equipment and peripherals that are not covered by maintenance agreements.
- Maintains inventory and tracks software, hardware, and licensing assets
- Helps install local area network cabling systems and equipment such as network interface cards and switches.
- Assists Network Technicians in creating materials for end-user frequently asked questions (FAQs).
- Great communication and organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Eager to learn and support new technologies
- 1-3 years of experience in Microsoft Operating Systems (client/server)
- 1-3 years of experience in Microsoft Office products
- Unwavering professionalism and excellent customer services skills
- Ability to work efficiently & effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Technical Certifications such as A+, Network+ or MCP are a plus
- Demonstrated attention to organization to detail