Adesis Inc. – a subsidiary of Universal Display Corporation (Nasdaq: OLED), a global leader in organic light emitting diodes – is a premier contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) accelerating our clients’ success in the biotech, pharmaceutical and specialty chemistry industries through our innovative chemistry and solutions.
Adesis Inc. encompasses almost 100,000 square feet of state-of-the-art laboratory and manufacturing space in two U.S. locations – New Castle and Wilmington, DE, centrally located in the Mid-Atlantic biotech/pharmaceutical hub.
Our business model provides clients with organic chemistry services in three areas: early-stage research, scale-up and development, and specialty manufacturing. We specialize in organic and organometallic synthesis, from milligrams to multi-kilogram quantities, and our exceptional technical team prides ourselves in our ability to solve challenging chemistry problems for our growing client base.
Adesis is an extraordinary company looking for extraordinary talent! Our mission is to accelerate our clients’ success through innovative chemistry and solutions, and we offer promising careers in an inclusive work environment aligned with our values of innovation, ownership and integrity.
The role of the project coordinator is to proactively manage and monitor project plans for the commercial team. Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate. Organize, attend, and participate in internal and external client meetings. Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings. Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings. Prepare proposals, manage data entry into salesforce and coordinate the flow of project onboarding. Accountable to ensure there is a complete flow of communication to clients relative to weekly project documentation, shipping timelines and overall control of documentation. Act as the primary point of contact regarding the technical relationship and liaison between the client and the Adesis chemistry team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable to ensure all client confidential and private documentation is processed according to project requirements.
- Post weekly and final project reports to client sharepoint and or client technology platforms.
- Timely response to client questions and concerns routed to appropriate departments (ie, Chemistry, Accounting, Sales and or Quality). Seek to find resolution by collaborating with functional leaders/subject matter experts. Communicate findings to all internal and external key stakeholders.
- Enter sales data into CRM, run weekly reports and analyze data for commercial team.
- Collaborate with chemistry team to ensure all client project onboarding is scheduled.
- Create customized project onboarding milestones and documentation when necessary to meet client requirements.
- Prepare content for quarterly email campaigns. Identify appropriate internal and outside email lists, send email to potential and current client lists.
- Prepare end of project and biannual client surveys. Email and collect surveys from clients, analyze the data and prepare reports for head of commercial team.
- Enter data into project management software to support chemistry team in achieving milestones. Run monthly reports as requested by head of chemistry.
- Update SOP’s when change in process has been established. Publish SOPs in appropriate channels. Communicate and distribute SOPs to commercial team members.
- Schedule client on site tours to include key internal commercial and chemistry team members. Prepare all marketing material for presentation during the tour. Communicate client goals for on site tours and support sales team members to prepare Adesis content for presentation.
- Delivers Results: Takes initiatives and delivers results; Challenges self and others to create value; Takes courageous decisions and balanced risks to create value for our clients and Adesis.
- Insightful: Seeks deep understanding of stakeholders’/clients’ needs, motivations and behaviors, and translates them into insights to create value for our clients and Adesis.
- Thinks Holistically: Understands the overarching impact of one’s own actions on other areas of the business; Looks for synergies inside and outside the organization to create value for our clients and Adesis.
- Learns: Demonstrates curiosity and learns from the experience of success and failure; Proactively shares knowledge with others in order to affect continuous improvement.
- Collaborates: Develops trustful relationships with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the corporate goals and accelerate the strategy; Encourages and leverages diversity to improve outcomes.
- Champions Change: Seeks new opportunities to create value for our clients and Adesis; Supports the implementation and acceptance of change across the organization.
- Leads Others: Inspires, motivates, influences and coaches others to create value for our clients and Adesis; Creates a culture of accountability that provides space for colleagues to contribute to their fullest potential.
- Our highly competitive employee package offers medical, dental and vision benefits, which include:
- 401K Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Life, Disability and AD&D Insurance
- A generous time-off policy that includes up to twelve weeks of maternity/parental leave
We want you to start with us and retire with us.