Adesis Inc. – a subsidiary of Universal Display Corporation (Nasdaq: OLED), a global leader in organic light emitting diodes – is a premier contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) accelerating our clients’ success in the biotech, pharmaceutical and specialty chemistry industries through our innovative chemistry and solutions.
Adesis Inc. encompasses almost 100,000 square feet of state-of-the-art laboratory and manufacturing space in two U.S. locations – New Castle and Wilmington, DE, centrally located in the Mid-Atlantic biotech/pharmaceutical hub.
Our business model provides clients with organic chemistry services in three areas: early-stage research, scale-up and development, and specialty manufacturing. We specialize in organic and organometallic synthesis, from milligrams to multi-kilogram quantities, and our exceptional technical team prides ourselves in our ability to solve challenging chemistry problems for our growing client base.
Adesis is an extraordinary company looking for extraordinary talent! Our mission is to accelerate our clients’ success through innovative chemistry and solutions, and we offer promising careers in an inclusive work environment aligned with our values of innovation, ownership and integrity.
Adesis is seeking an experienced quality professional to support and enhance the Quality Organization within our high growth and fast paced company. The successful candidate will serve as a critical part of the Quality Organization and will help apply their knowledge and discipline across the whole of Adesis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure manufacturing deviations and nonconformances are investigated and appropriate corrective actions are taken to prevent recurrence
- Provide technical guidance in assuring the quality of products in an enhanced ISO 9001 QMS.
- Support delivery of products and solutions by ensuring all processes are controlled and monitored through review of manufacturing records, QC testing, and supporting documentation.
- Enhance and maintain our Enterprise Quality Management System (EQMS), ETQ.
- Assist in the Management of Change process to comply with applicable internal and external requirements.
- Assist the business in documenting new and existing processes.
- Build upon existing processes to ensure quality control and assurance models yet assist Quality Management in driving simplification.
- Participate in programs to drive the digital transformation of the Adesis QMS and other business systems.
- Participate in internal and external quality audits and reviews.
- Train and mentor staff in quality assurance principles and practices.
- BS in the Life or Physical Sciences, Management, Supply Chain and/or Industrial Engineering
- 2-5 years of QA/QC experience in the chemical or pharmaceutical industry.
- Previous experience with ISO 9001, and/or pharmaceutical/medical device GMP Quality Systems strongly preferred.
- Strong communication, problem solving, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Project management proficiency
- EQMS (i.e., Trackwise, ETQ) or ERP (i.e., SAP, JDE) experience a plus
- ISO 9001 Internal Auditor training a plus
- Lean Six Sigma training (Green Belt or higher) a plus
- Delivers Results: Takes initiatives and delivers results; Challenges self and others to create value; Takes courageous decisions and balanced risks to create value for our clients and Adesis.
- Insightful: Seeks deep understanding of stakeholders’/clients’ needs, motivations and behaviors, and translates them into insights to create value for our clients and Adesis.
- Thinks Holistically: Understands the overarching impact of one’s own actions on other areas of the business; Looks for synergies inside and outside the organization to create value for our clients and Adesis.
- Learns: Demonstrates curiosity and learns from the experience of success and failure; Proactively shares knowledge with others in order to affect continuous improvement.
- Collaborates: Develops trustful relationships with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the corporate goals and accelerate the strategy; Encourages and leverages diversity to improve outcomes.
- Champions Change: Seeks new opportunities to create value for our clients and Adesis; Supports the implementation and acceptance of change across the organization.
- Leads Others: Inspires, motivates, influences and coaches others to create value for our clients and Adesis; Creates a culture of accountability that provides space for colleagues to contribute to their fullest potential.
- Our highly competitive employee package offers medical, dental and vision benefits, which include:
- 401K Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Life, Disability and AD&D Insurance
- A generous time-off policy that includes up to twelve weeks of maternity/parental leave
We want you to start with us and retire with us.