Adesis: Trust Us with Your Chemistry.
Adesis has transformed the chemistry CRO business. With a chemist as the company’s president, you know we understand the industry. Partner with us and Adesis becomes a trusted extension of your R&D team.
We solve very complex problems quickly and safely. Our low staff turnover means institutional memory and less onboarding time, and our highly responsive project teams and tenacious problem solvers accelerate your time to market for new products.
The combination of our location, state-of-the-art laboratories, responsive project teams and highly-qualified, innovative chemists makes Adesis the trusted choice for pharma, biotech and specialty chemical industries.
In 2021, Adesis achieved ISO 9001:2015 certification for our quality management system (QMS). This internationally recognized ISO standard demonstrates our shared dedication at every level to high quality, efficiency, strong customer focus, and continual process improvement.
Through innovative science and manufacturing excellence, we respond rapidly to the most demanding organic chemistry challenges, enabling our clients to achieve their research milestones and accelerate their new products.
We believe in:
- Customer centricity – delivering on both what we say we’ll do, when we say we’ll do it.
- Speed – meeting quick-turnaround timelines to help clients achieve scientific discoveries faster.
- Innovation – fostering a corporate culture that encourages invention and gives people the tools to push the limits of organic chemistry.
- Quality – focusing on continuous improvement.
- Safety – achieving zero workplace incidents.
- Job Satisfaction – empowering, challenging and valuing our employees to make this a place where careers are built.
- Sustainability – fostering a workplace where we protect our environment and give back to our community. Download our sustainability plan for more details.
Get to know us:
We solve chemistry problems for pharmaceutical, biotech and specialty chemical clients.
- Discovery Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
- Process Chemistry & Scale-up
- Proprietary catalog of over 1,600 heterocycles
The Adesis Model
- Give us a problem to solve: Fee-for-service projects are bid at a guaranteed fixed price.
- Expand your R&D team with dedicated Adesis chemists: A full-time equivalent agreement provides consistent, dedicated lab capacity, synthesis and analytical capabilities, project management and reporting at a fixed rate, and allows for the flexibility to accommodate changing priorities.
Project Management, Communication & Reporting
Your dedicated project manager provides weekly reports on project status, identifies problems and solutions throughout the process, answers your questions as they arise, and coordinates with your Adesis chemistry team on a daily basis. It’s like having our team in-house with you.
Specialized Equipment & Onsite Labs
Our 72,000 sq. ft. Delaware facilities are home to state-of-the-art chemistry laboratories and a collection of specialized equipment that keeps growing to meet our clients’ needs.
Looking for something specific? Ask our experts for a custom solution.
Based 100% in the U.S.
Working with Adesis, you have easy access to your dedicated chemistry CRO project team.
Adesis is owned by Universal Display Corporation.
Universal Display Corporation (Nasdaq: OLED) started as a client, then acquired Adesis in 2016 to bring our highly specialized chemists in-house. Universal Display Corporation (UDC) is a leader in the research, development and commercialization of organic light emitting diode (OLED) technologies and materials for use in display and solid-state lighting applications.
Our CRO clients benefit from the added resources, flexibility and specialized equipment through our relationship with UDC. Adesis continues to support UDC with the unparalleled expertise required to produce the high-purity chemicals used in consumer electronics